Ridge View Accounting & Tax, CPA, P.C.

Need to check the status of an amended return?
You can track your 1040X at IRS.gov. Click on Where's My Amended Return? (IRS.gov/wmar) under the "Tools" bar. It can take up to 3 weeks from the date you mailed the return for it to show up in the system, and processing can take up to 16 weeks. 

At Ridge View, we cater our services to the unique needs of each client. We pride ourselves in the family-friendly atmosphere of our small firm and the strong relationships we share with our clients. 

Our expertise is in working with farm clients, small businesses and individuals. Let us handle your tax preparation, accounting and other financial needs. Our Certified Public Accountants stay current on the cutting edge of tax law. Their insight can help you make the right decisions and maximize your return.  

Our staff is committed to integrity, accuracy and prompt service. We also work hard to keep our fees reasonable.

​Need to make a tax payment?
Your options include:

  • IRS Direct Pay: Pay your individual tax bill or estimated tax payment directly from your checking or savings account at no cost to you.
  • Debit or credit card: Choose an approved payment processor to pay online, by phone, or by mobile device. Fees may apply.
  • Electronic Funds Withdrawal: Offered only when filing your federal taxes using tax preparation software or through tax professional.
  • Electronic Federal Tax Payment System: Best option for businesses. Enrollment required.
  • Check or money order: Mail your payment to the address listed on the notice or instructions.
  • Cash: If cash is your only option, you may be able to pay your taxes at a participating retail store.

Go to IRS.gov/payments
NOTE: The IRS uses the latest encryption technology to ensure electronic payments are safe and secure.

Need to check the status of your refund?
Due to changes in the law, starting in 2017 the IRS cannot issue refunds before February 15 for returns that claim the IEC or the ACTC. This applies to the entire refund, not just the portion associated with those credits. 

We serve a wide variety of small business, farm and individual clients. Learn how our services are tailored to you.

Knowing our clients is key to our business

Tax law can be overwhelming.  We've provided tax tips to help you get started. 


Important 2019 Dates

Call us: (402) 327-1053

Learn more about the business and meet our experienced staff.

  • Mar. 1: Tax return deadline for certain farmers
  • Mar. 15: Tax return deadline for Forms 1065 & 1120S (Partnerships, LLCs, and S-Corporations)
  • Apr. 15: Tax return deadline for Forms 1040, 1041 and 1120 (Individuals, calendar year S-Corporations and calendar year Trusts and Estates)
  • Apr. 15: Deadline to file Form FinCEN 114- FBAR- to report foreign bank accounts
  • Apr. 15: 1st quarter 2018 estimated tax payment due
  • May 1: Deadline to submit County Personal Property tax returns for farmers and businesses
  • May 15: ​Tax return deadline for Form 990- Tax Exempt Organizations
  • June 15: 2nd quarter 2018 estimated tax payment due
  • July 31: Deadline to file Form 5500 for Employee Benefit Plans
  • Sept. 16: Extension deadline for Forms 1065 and 1120S (Partnerships, LLCs and S-Corporations)
  • Sept. 16: 3rd quarter 2018 estimated tax payment due
  • Oct. 1: Extension deadline for Form 1041 (calendar year Trusts and Estates)
  • Oct. 15: Extension deadline for Forms 1040 and 1120 (Individuals, calendar year C-Corporations)
  • Oct. 15: Extension deadline to file Form FinCEN 114- FBAR- for those with an extended 1040
  • Nov. 15: Extension deadline for Forms 990 and 5500
  • Jan. 15, 2020: 4th quarter 2018 estimated tax payment due